WHO-recommended handrub formulation
Composition: Isopropanol (75%), glycerol, hydrogen peroxide, water.
Available in 10ml, 30ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml and 250ml bottles.
Use: Apply a palmful of alcohol-based handrub and cover all surfaces of the hands. Rub until dry.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Flammable: keep away from flame and heat. No smoking.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Store in a well ventilated cool place.
Sold under the Critical Situation Permit issued by HSE under Article 55(1) of BPR to enable additional hand sanitiser products to be quickly made available on the UK market.