Hydrogen peroxide 20 vol (6%), distilled water.
- General chemical reagent
- Bleaching agent
- Water treatment chemical
- Biocide Intermediate Cleaning agent
- Dental care
Uses advised against:
- Processes that would lead to occupational exposure without the use of personal protective equipment.
- Processes involving incompatible materials.
Available strengths: 3%, 6%, 9% and 12%.
Available volumes and types of bottles:
- 10ml bottle, spout cap
- 60ml postal bottle, spout cap
- 100ml postal bottle, screw cap
- 120ml postal bottle, screw cap
- 250ml postal bottle, screw cap
- 600ml square bottle, screw cap
- 1000ml bottle, screw cap
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after handling.