Ingredients: Hydrogen peroxide 3%, aqua.
- General chemical reagent
- Bleaching agent
- Water treatment chemical
- Biocide Intermediate Cleaning agent
- Dental care
Uses advised against:
- Processes that would lead to occupational exposure without the use of personal protective equipment.
- Processes involving incompatible materials.
Available volumes and types of bottles:
- 100ml postal bottle, screw cap
- 250ml postal bottle, screw cap
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after handling.
- Store away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture. Store in a stable situation to avoid spillages.